(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
American Precision Gear Co., Inc. manufactures tight tolerance precision ring gears to your specifications. We have created custom ring gears for both OEM and aftermarket applications, and can produce the most complex ring gear designs. We work to your specifications and all critical contact surfaces are held to your tolerances (up to 0.0001"). Every ring gear we manufacture is put through our rigorous QA procedures. We can provide our clients with AGMA Level 12 quality gears. Both inch and metric unit ring gears are available. Fine pitch gears are our specialty.
Ring Gear Specifications
- Ring Gears are frequently used in aerospace and satellite applications or in any situation where it is necessary to convert torque.
- No. of Teeth
- Up to 197 teeth available
- Pressure Angle
- 14, 20 & 25 Degree Pressure Angle is available
- Available up to 1"
- DP - Diametral Pitch
- Up to 250+ DP
- Inside Diameter
- Available up to 48"
- Outside Diameter
- Available from 0.05" to 30" in gear outer diameter
- Quality Control
- Conforming to general Military Quality control requirements as follows: MIL-I-45208A, MIL-STD-45662A, ISO 9001:2000 compliant and ISO 13485 Medical Device Certification is pending.
- We focus on providing ring gears to the satellite, military, and aerospace industries.
- Lead Time
- Average lead time on ring gears orders is 4 weeks
- Preferred Drawing Formats
- We prefer to accept CAD files of your designs in DXF format.
- Aerospace Gears
- Instrumentation Gears
Medical Device Gears
Oil & Gas Gears
- Aerospace Gears
303 Stainless Steel
17-4 Stainless Steel
440 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
Chromium Stainless Steel
High Strength Steel (Impact™, MicroTec®, WHS-100™)
High Temperature Steel
- Molybdenum Steel
Special Bearing Steel
- Able to meet AGMA quality level 12 for all gears (Precision 3), ANSI/AGMA 2001. Medical Device Gears, Custom Aerospace Gears, Custom Robotics Gears, Custom Gear Supplier.